Construction Material Testing
Falcon's Construction Material Division offers Physical and mechanical analysis of wide range of materials used by the construction and its allied industry.The testings are carried out as per the International Standards and specifications as defined in BS, ASTM, BS EN, AASHTO, CIRIA, DIN, ISO etc. In certain cases, the tests can also be performed in accordance with the customer specified test methods or procedure.
The core services offered by the material Division includes testing of Soil, Aggregates & Rock, Concrete, Steel & Steel products, Asphalt, Cement, Water, Geosynthetics etc..
We also undertakes concrete investigation works using destructive and non destructive techniques to evaluate an existing concrete building, which will alert the consultant and engineers regarding any significant features that could compromise the structural performance.
Materials and Products:-
- Adhesives & sealants
- Insulating products
- Building hardware
- Concrete, grout & mortar
- Construction materials & geological samples
- Masonry - slate & stone
- Rock & natural stone
- Soils & stabilised soils.
- To achieve certification by complying with current guidelines and building regulations
- To ensure products are fit for purpose
- To find out why products are failing in use or during manufacture
- To develop new materials and new products through certification
- To solve patent disputes or resolve legal disputes
- To benchmark against competitor's products.
Apart from the above mentioned, the laboratory is fully equipped to provide specialized services Viz. Continuous monitoring of the temperature for concrete, Pull Off and Pull Out Tests, Tile Testing, Epoxy Tests, Manhole load tests, Fresh Concrete tests etc..