Health & Safety Policy
Falcon Laboratory's Health, Safety and Environment Policy is to provide safe and healthy working conditions for all employees and all other persons associated with or affected by our activities.
Our Occupational Health and Safety inspirational goals are simply stated: no accidents, no harmto people and no damage to the environment.
Working together, our Consortium, sub- contractors and customers are committed to achieve the highest standards of Health and Safety through:
- Incorporating Occupational Health and Safety considerations in planning, services and processes through proper training, encouraging interest and by developing personal responsibility for HSE.
- Identifying, Analyzing and Managing the hazards involved in the activities and services.
- Aiming to introduce improved processes to continually improve occupational Health and Safety performance.
- Establishing Safe and Ergonomically sound systems of working and a healthy environment in the office and for all staff.
- Complying with all applicable directives, laws, regulations and codes of practice which are under the regulations and legislations of UAE.
- Measuring, Monitoring and Reviewing Occupational Health and Safety Performance and operating procedures in order to achieve continual improvement.
- Prevent environment pollution, optimize consumption of energy, water and other natural resources, reduce generation of wastes and ensure their disposal in a responsible manner.
- Ensure availability of adequate resources to achieve its HSE objectives.
- Empower all employees to work only in a safe environment.